Garden Route Accommodation
Recent Company News
- Cheap Flights to South Africa
- Soap Star shines in Plett
- Whale Watching in Plettenberg Bay
- Charming Towns Along the Garden Route
- The Bloukrans Bungy: Highest commercial bungee jump in the world
- Plettenberg Bay - Nature lovers ideal haven
- S.A's Beautiful Garden Route and Much More
- Self-catering Accomodation the Best way to Travel
- Plettenberg Bay - Home Of Unspoiled Natural Beauty
- Plettenberg Bay a Holiday Maker's Dream
- Garden Route-The Route 66 of SA
The Garden Route, an area on the east coast of South Africa running along the warm Indian Ocean, is a favourite spot for locals and tourists alike. Garden Route accommodation is bountiful and ranges in prices and locations, all of the towns along this route are spectacular and popular vacation spots.
The Garden Route plays up to it's name with lush vegetation and fresh sea air. The best way to see all the sights is to drive the route, with accommodation dotted all through the area, doing a long casual road trip is how it should be done.
Below Jenny Currie explores the different towns on the Garden Route and what they have to offer. Use the link to view relating articles on Garden Route/Plettenberg Bay accommodation.
Garden Route Accommodation - Visit Garden Route
By Jenny Currie
The Garden Route positioned in both the Western and Eastern Cape provinces is an absolute beauty and treasure in South Africa. It is considered a key attraction and sought after route - containing a spelendour of mountains, backdrops, sea, adventure and abundance of natural resources.
Beautiful areas including Plettenberg Bay - a popular little bay offering exquisite Plettenberg Bay Accommodation, as well as Knysna (Knysna Accommodation) - known for its cultural attractions and Quays. George (George Accommodation) is renown as a golf attraction in South Africa. Witsand (Witsand Accommodation) is considered the whale nursery of the country. Mossel Bay (Mossel Bay Accommodation) offers both cultural and natural attractions to any visitor. Beach holidays are also found in Sedgefield (Sedgefield Accommodation) and Wilderness (Wilderness Accommodation).
The Garden Route is best experienced by car travel - per road. Travel from Johannesburg (Johannesburg Accommodation) to Cape Town (Cape Town Accommodation) along the beautiful route.
The other beauty and attraction is the freshness of the air and general cleanliness associated with the area.
So whether you are interested in playing golf, enjoying the forests of the great Tsitsikamma Forests (Tsitsikamma Accommodation) or lapping up spa treatments,watching the whales, having an adventure, fishing, reading a book, taking in the scenery, hiking, walking, swimming or playing, experience Garden route Accommodation.
Categories are suited to each individual's preference. Whether you are looking for a golf Accommodation, guest house, bed and breakfast, self catering, lodge or hotel - Garden Route Accommodation is adequately stocked. You may even want to alternate and experience a few - just as part of the fun and experience.
Date Posted: 2009-06-19
Posted By: Villa Formosa
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Hotels & Restaurants, Entertainment, Tourism & Travel,
More Company News
- Garden Route-The Route 66 of SA
- Travel the Garden Route South Africa
- The Benefits of Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
- The Garden Route - Natural Beauty
- Plettenberg Bay - The Beautiful Bay
- Plettenberg Bay in South Africa
- Garden Route Accommodation
- Top 10 Tourist Destinations in South Africa
- Plettenberg bay Travel accomodation - Self catering holiday
- Plettenberg bay holiday Luxury Villas - Villa Formosa
- Plettenberg Bay Accomodation - Welcome to Villa Formosa
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home