Today's Business News
How Does Online Sports Betting Work: This Beginner's Guide to Online Sports Betting Will Help You Place Your Very First Wager and Help to Improve Your Chances Of Winning.According to market experts, the global sports betting market records over three trillion dollars a year, with a huge porting coming from online betting activities. Most punters enjoy placing their wagers online for the convenience of betting while on the go and also the opportunity to wager on live events on Betway and other bookies. Even better, online sports betting is straightforward, and most sportsbooks offer incredible bonuses alongside solid odds. Read more...
Mobile Sports Betting Guide - All You Need to Get Started: The Use Of Smartphones Among Africans Has Been on the Rise in Recent Years.The use of smartphones among Africans has been on the rise in recent years. The prevalent narrative is that the devices are used mostly by African youth for social networking on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social sites. However, sports betting on apps like the Western Cape betting app has also been on the rise. Most African youths have taken to sports betting as a source of income. In this article, we discuss why smartphone betting is on the rise in Africa. \r\n Read more...
2019/2020 Absa Premiership: Wits and Sundowns in Thrilling Draw: Bidvest Wits and Defending Absa Premiership Champions Mamelodi Sundowns Played Out a Thrilling 1-1 Draw at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban.Bidvest Wits and defending Absa Premiership Champions Mamelodi Sundowns played out a thrilling 1-1 draw at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban. Sundowns were desperate to cut Kaizer Chiefs lead to seven points in the match played on Tuesday night, but the draw took them to second, nine points behind the runaway leaders. Wits are fourth, 14 points behind the leaders, but with three games in hand. In the Absa premiership preview, these are teams that were expected to make a genuine push for the title this season, but Chiefs have been on a rampage since the beginning of the season which drew a lot of Betway’s fans attention. Read more...
Recent Western Cape Business News
- PSL’s Top 10 Stars Are Rising In Value: PSL’s Top 10 Stars Are Rising in Value
- Understanding the Different Soccer Bets: Soccer Boasts Of Comprising a Fandom 50% Of the World's Population Making the Game the Largest Entertainment and Business Revenue Generator.
- The 5 Important Changes the South African Business World is Seeing Today: The 5 Important Changes in South African Business
- Betway Begins Search for New Creative Agency: Betway Begins Search for New Creative Agency
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: SITA Looks at “Rebirth”
- BUSINESS: If You Treasure It, Measure It
- INFOTECH: Face the Challenge or Pay the Price
- MANUFACTURING: Uptick in Manufacturing Positive for Packaging Industry
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home